It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Human Relations - Topics & Resources: Social Media at Work
Platinum Rule: “Treat others the way they would like to be treated.” If you think that is too hard, then just be kind.
1. Get active on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter
2. Highlight your unique skills & interests
3. Use correct grammar
4. Join industry groups
5. Start a discussion
1. Post inappropriate images
2. Post overly opinionated content
3. Complain about current or past employers
4. Be offensive
5. Spend too much time on social media