Pick one calendar to be your master calendar. Everything that must be done goes there.
Tip: Late risers can get a head-start on their day by doing morning chores the night before.
Rise & Shine
* Break fast right after you get up.
* Do same thing every morning so you can do it on automatic.
* Early risers: Good time to exercise
WORK: Part of living your values.
Tip: Emails sent between 6 a.m. and 9 a.m. are more likely to be opened and receive a response.
READY: Check Calendar first to avoid missing that early morning review. Glance at email for emergencies.
SET: Prioritize your day for the 3 most important tasks
GO! 9 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
* Early risers - Feeling energetic? Do the hard stuff
* Late risers - Feeling fatigued? Do the house-keeping tasks or brainstorm.
Tip: Get away from your desk for lunch; meditate or exercise.
* Early risers - 11am – 12pm Early risers eat early
* Late risers – 12pm – 1pm Late risers eat late
* Early risers - Feeling fatigued? Do the house-keeping tasks or brainstorm.
* Late risers - Feeling energetic? Do the hard stuff
Tip: Sweet spot for meetings at 2:30pm Tuesday, (Wed/Thurs good too). Most important stuff done for the day and still enough energy to make decisions.
3 PM: Plan & pack a healthy snack.
Celery or carrot sticks, frozen berries, low sugar cereal, popcorn.
* Early risers - Wrap up work day. Leave email for tomorrow morning.
* Late risers - Prepare for the next day: Get a step up on tomorrow by doing early morning tasks now. Make a to-do list for the next day & draft important emails to be sent the next morning.
* Early risers: Try to eat at least three hours before going to bed.
* Late risers – Good time to have a quick snack and then exercise.
* 8 PM: Relax & Brainstorm, avoid blue light.
* 9:30 PM: Adults should aim to get between seven and nine hours of sleep each night.
* 8:30 PM: Eat dinner. Try to eat at least three hours before going to bed.
* 9:30 PM: Relax & Brainstorm, avoid blue light.
* 11 PM: Prepare for the next day. Pack your stuff, choose your outfit, and take out breakfast ingredients.
* 11:30 PM: Go to sleep. Adults should aim to get between seven and nine hours of sleep each night.
About Us • Contact Us • FVTC Terms of Service • Sitemap
FVTC Privacy Statement • FVTC Library Services Accessibility Statement
Our goal is to be as unbiased as possible. Any commercial mentions on our website are for instructional purposes only.