Eight Key Questions
1. Outcomes - what are the short-term and long-term outcomes of possible actions?
2. Fairness - how can I act equitably and balance all interests?
3. Authority - what do legitimate authorities (e.g., experts, law, my god[s]) expect of me?
4. Liberty - what principles of freedom and personal autonomy apply?
5. Rights - what rights (e.g., innate, legal, social) apply?
6. Responsibilities - what duties and obligations apply?
7. Empathy - how would I respond if I cared deeply about those involved?
8. Character - what actions will help me become my ideal self?