Skip to main content
What Platform should I use?
There is no "right" one, just pick one and try it!
Wisconsin Online Learning Objects
What you need to do: Based on Best Practices for Students (Penn State U.)
1) Define the purpose of your portfolio
2) Select platform to use
3) Learn how to use web publishing platform
4) Design your portfolio
5) Upload files, such as assignments, to your portfolio
6) Keep the content and appearance of your portfolio current
7) Synthesize and reflect upon the learning experiences documented in your portfolio
Translate to another language with Google Translate: