Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
MERCK MANUAL: Veterinary Content
What's the best way to find a veterinary topic in the Vet Manual?
- Use the SEARCH bar at the top of each page (to search for a specific phrase, enclose it in quotes): “hemolytic anemia”.
- Browse veterinary topics and chapters alphabetically using the alphabet list below the search bar (keep the left tab on Veterinary to search for professional content or choose the Pet tab to search for owner-focused content).
- Browse the “Veterinary Content” tab on the nav bar
> You can filter search results to select only certain types of content, such as veterinary topics, tables, figures, images, videos, or calculators.
MERCK MANUAL: Consumer Health and Professional Medical Topics
MERCK MANUAL: What's the best way to find a medical topic in The Manual?
- Use the SEARCH bar at the top of each page (to search for a specific phrase, enclose it in quotes: "heart attack")
- Browse medical topics and chapters alphabetically using the alphabet list below the search bar.
- Browse the "Medical Topics" list on the nav bar.
> You can filter search results to select only certain types of content, such as medical topics, tables, figures, images, videos, calculators, or 3D Models
Select [HEALTH TOPICS] tab on Consumer version
Select [MEDICAL TOPICS] tab on Professional Version
for topics like:
Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders
Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders
Gynecology and Obstetrics
Hematology and Oncology
Hepatic and Biliary Disorders
Immunology; Allergic Disorders
Musculoskeletal and Connective Tissue Disorders
- Care of the Surgical Patient
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Clinical Decision Making
- Integrative, Complementary, and Alternative Medicine
- Dietary Supplements
- The Dying Patient
- Financial Issues in Health Care
- General Principles of Medical Genetics
- How to Study in Medical School
- Idiopathic Environmental Intolerance
- Limb Prosthetics
- Medical Aspects of Travel
- Medicolegal Issues
- Nonspecific Symptoms
- Principles of Radiologic Imaging
- Tobacco Use
- Recreational Drugs and Intoxicants